Join Oxford University, LSE, Grenoble School of Management and other leading universities and business SChools around the world from the US, Europe to South Africa in subscribing to The Mint!
The Mint Magazine is the home of fresh thinking in economics. We have opinion, analysis, and interviews as well as humour. We feature leading innovative thinkers on the economy from Nobel Prize winners to hedge fund investors featuring thinking that draws from across the disciplines as well as hard won experience. We include perspectives and news items from around the world. First published in 2017, we have now 13 quarterly issues providing a wealth of material.
The Mint Magazine can contribute to learning by:
- linking economics to real world examples in different businesses and countries;
- encouraging critical thinking by providing different perspectives on economic methodology;
- providing insights into the thought processes of leading innovative economists; and
- keeping your students abreast of the latest developments in economic thinking.
All material is written in an engaging and accessible manner so provides ideal introductory material to ensure good engagement and debates in lectures, classes, tutorials and seminars.
And our great search function makes it all very easy to find… we know that time is of the essence!
Read what practising lecturers say
And here is a brief introduction to our website's functionality...
We provide a high spec institutional subscription package including:
- Fully searchable access to all material, current issues and back issues as well as news items and recorded events.
- All items are individually tagged by topics and categorised to allow really effective searches – give it a go!
- Seamless, cross platform access with web, iOS and Android compatibility.
- Staff, students and other members of the institution can create an individual login with their institutional email and their own password by registering on our website.
- Staff, students and other members of the institution can also get full access direct from institutional library websites with one click without having to register.
- New Issue notifications to the administrator account.
- Comprehensive reporting on usage.
- Prompt technical support.
Contact us to get a quote. The price depends on the size of the institution and ranges from about $225/£170 – $875/£700 a year depending on the size of the institution.